Session 6 of the FREE Online Series, "Building Blocks for Dementia Care" - Coping in a Crisis with Confidence
- 11/10/2020 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Coping in a Crisis with Confidence - In this session you will continue to learn ways to handle difficult situations as well as the roles of agencies within the county when challenges arise.
- Beth Freeman, Dane County Human Services
- Audrey Nevala, Behavioral Health Care Management, My Choice Family Care - Care Wisconsin
- Tanya Sutton, Director of Operations - Senior Helpers
- Marion Chapin, Independent Positive Approach to Care Trainer
- Sgt. Sarah Shimko, MPD Mental Health Officer
Online via Zoom. Invitations sent once you register.