Session 5 of the FREE Online Series, "Building Blocks for Dementia Care" - Raising the Roof - Part 2
- 10/29/2020 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Raising the Roof (Continued) - Learn how to cope with challenging behaviors utilizing a variety of techniques to help you problem solve with a team approach.
What to do when things start to get difficult. How to cope with challenging behavior with a team approach.
- Joy Schmidt, Dane County Dementia Crisis Program Specialist
- Anna Lezotte, Owner of Right At Home
- Karen Wheelock, Caregiver & Volunteer Coordinator at Agrace
- Valerie Hein Hamstra, Caregiver & Memory Café Leader
Online via Zoom.